- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Home to the Royal family, England is the land of the king of literary romance- Sir William Shakespeare; so why not start your journey of togetherness at this land of love.England honeymoon holidays are perfect for stepping into a new phase of life and getting to know each other better.
- Take unlimited selfies at the very famous Madame Tussauds
- Enjoy the captivating view of the London city from the London Eye
- Feel the perfect romantic setting on the River Thames Cruise
- Enjoy the royal architecture of the city with hop on hop off bus
No details found.
London: Arrival and SightseeingWelcome to England, let the honeymoon begin. You are provided with an airport pick up, followed by a warm welcome to make you feel at home. In the morning, you get to spend some quality time and get comfortable with your soulmate at our partnered hotel in London. In the evening, you visit the world famous-Madame Tussauds Museum and see the magic created in wax. The rest of the day is for leisure, followed by a cozy overnight stay in the hotel. Optional: Explore the nearby markets and street life of London to get to know more about the place and its people. (Own Arrangement)
London: City tourThe Pandora’s Box opens with Hop On Hop Off sightseeing tour. On the second day, post breakfast in the hotel, you’re taken to some of the honeymoon places in England. The Hop On Hop Off Tour takes you around the city, to places where love is in the air. Behold your excitement for the London Eye and see the scenic beauty of the city from the top of it. And this is not the end because we have in store for you a cruise on River Thames that’d kindle the flame of love. Finally, you come back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Checkouts and DeparturesA final goodbye and airport see off. On your final day, post breakfast in the hotel, you proceed to checkout. Then you’re dropped off at the international airport. With this we see you off with a bagful of memories and experiences to cherish, hoping that you enjoyed the best honeymoon destinations in England and your honeymoon is made memorable.
- Airport transfers
- Breakfast on all days
- Entry fee for sightseeing as mentioned in itinerary
- Madame Tussauds, London
- London Eye
- Government Taxes/GST/ Service Charges
- English Speaking Driver
- Conservation Fee
- Tips & gratuities for drivers & guides
- Meals not mentioned in the Itinerary or Inclusions
- Drinks (either with meals, nor on vehicles or during tours, unless otherwise indicated)
- Waiting or additional transfer fees
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
No Details Found